Organised by Growth & Grace Collective
*To join this webinar, you need to get a ticket via our Eventbrite*
Get your ticket here
Self Care During a Crisis
Join this discussion webinar with Hayley of Wellology to talk about self care practices, how they've changed during the pandemic, and why it's more important than ever to be taking care of yourself.
This month is about wellness and personal health. We wanted to put a focus on wellness because it's an incredibly challenging time for so many, and it's so easy to let the stress and sadness take over. We want to support you in feeling good physically, mentally, and emotionally through our wellness webinars. This series will cover sessions including self care in a crisis, self-love meditation, feel good food, and rediscovering yourself.
#1 Self Care During a Crisis
Taking care of yourself is often on the bottom of many people's 'to do' list, and that can have serious impacts on your mental health, physical health, relationships, and productivity. Add in the stresses of a global pandemic and self care becomes even more paramount.
Join us in this interactive discussion to:
- Learn new self care practices
- Share your experiences and challenges with self care
- Hear from Louise from https://www.loupyoga.com/
Our workshop host:
Hayley Norris, Founder @ Wellology http://wellology.co.uk/team/
Prior to setting up Wellology Hayley has over 8 years experience as a massage therapist. After studying at The London School of Massage she has first hand experience of working and providing wellbeing within the working office environment working in a varied range of offices in central London.
Hayley is passionate about implementing well-being practises into day to day life, whilst hoping to improve and inspire businesses to invest and take care of the health and wellbeing of their staff.
In time she believes this will help not only the individual but society as a whole lead a happier and healthier life.
Our guest: Louise, Yoga instructor from https://www.loupyoga.com/
What is planned?
- Introduction & presentation
- Open Q&A to our community.
- Please note that all webinars will last an hour and a video link will be sent 24 hours before starting time.
Growth & Grace Collective (G&G) is a gender neutral network seeking to champion one another in every fabric of our community.
G&G aims to provide our network with opportunities to lift up one another and put the ladder across. We offer the opportunity to collaborate in all of our offerings.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Things to note:
- By signing up, you are agreeing to be added to the wider mailing list (please drop us a note if you'd like not to be).
- This webinar will be recorded and we will be sharing it on our social channels. We will also be sharing core insights after for all those who attend/or cannot.
- The Zoom link will be sent out in your confirmation email and 24 hours before the event.