- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park, 20 International Way, London E20 1FD, UK
Organised by thy.self
At thy. self, self-love, wellness and self-awareness are at the forefront of our mission. But we can't sit back and ignore pop-culture and it's views on self-care, self-love and in particular its relationship towards narcissism and other personality disorders.
In today's society, it is considered taboo to relish in the love of yourself especially when done openly for the world to see and is often mistaken for narcissism, when in actuality, this is an exhibit of high-self esteem. Why is this wrong and where is the distinction?
This summer, we'll host one of our most important workshops yet at East London's newest luxury hotel, The Stratford.
Together we will discuss the topic of 'Self-Love vs Narcissism' in a safe, intellectual and open minded environment with women from our growing community in the luxurious surrounds of The Stratford on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park. Included in your ticket...
- Complimentary welcome drink and free snacks throughout the evening
- Access to our safe and open community
- Exclusive views of East London's skyline
- Free sound & meditative healing session
- Introductions to thy. self's in-house therapist and life coach
- No judgement (it's in our safe-space pledge which can be purchased at the event if you don't already have one)
- Charlotte Williams - Founder of Seven Six Agency
- Hollie Plus - Influencer
- Rachel Nguyen - Healing Counsellor
- Tara Jackson - Holistic Life Coach
We look forward to meeting and welcoming you into our safe-space!