Organised by Shiny
We're at HARBOR's Grand for our first SHINY New York.
As always, we're showcasing the hottest new videos from diverse, emerging directors worldwide, presenting a panel Q&A with leading VIPs from the industry, and hosting a networking session with free hospitality, for everyone to hook up.
Emerging video directors & talent spotters from the commercial production industry all very welcome.
We generally attract 50:50 emerging talent and industry VIPs to our events.
The venue is the biggest sound mixing stage on the East Coast, as you see, it looks gorgeous! HARBOR have offices in New York, Los Angeles & London and are part of the Publicis group.
We're currently accepting video submissions.
Every entry is guaranteed:
- written reviews from 3 of our world-class jury network (viewable on the SHINYawards website)
Subject to demand (first come first served)
- a free ticket to the New York event
The highest scoring entries are:
- screened at the New York showcase
- added to the prestigious SHINYlist. This is a list of the highest scoring emerging directors from the previous year, newest at the top. It is not available online and is sent only to 200 brand commissioners, ad agencies, production companies, reps and selected SHINY friends.
- shortlisted for the annual SHINY awards in February
Video submission costs $45/ £35, which you do by clicking on the 'tickets' button below.
Once paid, you'll also need to fill out this form, to give details of you and your video: *form link*
Submission is open to every director who has been paid as a director for less than 5 years.
If you're signed, you're eligible if signed less than 18 months ago. Unsigned/ freelance all welcome.
We welcome submissions from diverse & under-represented directors worldwide.
Any videos under 5 mins runtime are welcome, from music videos and animation to documentary, drama and fashion film. We don't accept trailers or showreels.
Entry deadline: 26th November 2019, midnight GMT
Showcase notifications: 28th November 2019