Organised by Slack
IMPORTANT: You must pre-register to attend this event via this link here
Immerse yourself in the future of work
Join local and global leaders, Slack experts and a network of your peers as we all come together to build a more connected, inclusive and flexible future of work. Get ready to transform your organisation through so many ways to learn, share and connect.
Meet and learn from industry leaders, including:
- Stewart Butterfield, Co-founder and CEO, Slack
- Venus Williams, Tennis champion, entrepreneur, equality advocate
- Nadia Rawlinson, Chief People Officer, Slack
- Greg Williams, Editor-in-chief, WIRED UK
- Greg Jackson, Founder and CEO, Octopus Energy
- Tara Hamilton-Whitaker SVP Delivery, Just Eat Takeaway
- Russell Warman, Head of IT Infrastructure, Auto Trader UK
- Emmanuel Acquah, Engineering Manager, Solarisbank AG
& many more
Tune in to watch inspiring keynote speakers, including Slack leadership and customers, as they address the future of work. Then dive into hands-on Slack demos, panel discussions and breakout sessions tailored to your role and goals.
Stay for the conversation and community
Join the exclusive attendees-only Slack workspace where you can connect with peers before, during and after the event. Throughout the day, jump into smaller, live group discussions on topics that matter to you.
- SlackMaking your working life simpler, pleasant & productive
- WIRED magazineStories, people & ideas changing our day-to-day world
- Octopus EnergyA new breed of energy supplier.
- Just EatHere to help you discover the food you were destined to eat
- Auto Trader UKPowered by tech, made possible by people
- ZendeskThe best customer experiences are built with Zendesk
- AsanaThe easiest way for teams to track their work