Organised by London Festival of Architecture
IMPORTANT: You must follow this link to check out all the events taking place for the festival
The London Festival of Architecture celebrates London as the global hub for architecture. The festival returns to the capital from 1-30 June 2021 with a lively and diverse programme of public events across London exploring the theme of ‘care’. For 2021 we’re planning a festival with many covid-secure events across the city, along with other digital events.
The London Festival of Architecture began in 2004, and has since grown to become the world’s largest annual architecture festival. The festival attracts a vast public audience – well over 800,000 people in 2019 – and a global media audience of millions. The vast majority of events are free, and are staged by a core festival programming team working alongside architecture and design practices and practitioners, leading cultural and academic institutions, artists and many others.
In 2017 the London Festival of Architecture was named by Mayor of London Sadiq Khan as one of his design advocate organisations, and is working alongside the Mayor’s team to champion architecture, provide expertise and guidance, and help to make London a better city.
- London Festival of ArchitectureWorld's largest annual architecture festival
- Mayor of LondonLondon Is Open
- Museum of LondonThe greatest stories from the greatest city
- Network RailAt the heart of revitalising Britain’s railway
- Atkinsrespected in design, engineering + project consultancy
- Aesthetica MagazineThe destination for art and culture.
- DezeenThe world's most influential architecture and design magazine
- British CouncilUK international org for cultural & education opportunities
- British Film Institute (BFI)British Film Institute
- Design CouncilMaking Life Better By Design.
- The Design Museum London—T
- Royal Botanic Gardens, KewWorld-famous attraction and centre of botanical science
- Somerset HouseLondon's working arts centre
- University of The Arts London (UAL)Six Colleges, One University
- V&AThe world's leading museum of art and design.
- National GalleryThe story of European art, masterpiece by masterpiece
- Royal AcademyAt the Royal Academy of Arts we make, exhibit and debate.