Organised by The Blueprint
IMPORTANT: Buy your tickets for the event via this Eventbrite link here
A mix of live online events & exclusive content delivered in partnership with Google & supported by Ketchum, Manifest & the CIPR.
In 2020 BME PR Pros will be taking the best of its conference – the creativity, the wit, the talent, the discourse – online to create a special series.
The Pros Winter Series will showcase great work, celebrate creativity and provide an inclusive, dynamic space to engage with 2020’s biggest topics from Black Lives Matter to Covid-19, Sinophobia to the US General Election.
The mix of live online events and exclusive on demand content will be delivered by Black, Asian, Mixed Race and Ethnic Minority pros from the UK and beyond and will run from Wednesday 2 to Friday 11 December 2020. The 30+ "events" will include TED-style talks, interviews, presentations, panels and films that will entertain, engage and provoke.
The 55+ speakers include journalists, content creators, creatives, authors and filmmakers as well as comms pros from some of the world’s biggest brands.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Lord Simon Woolley CBE , Founder/Chief Executive, Operation Black Vote; Former Chair of the Race Disparity Unit's Advisory Group
- Samira Ahmed, journalist & broadcaster
- Trevor Robinson OBE, Founder & ECD Quiet Storm Advertising; Founder & Director, Create Not Hate
- Zing Tsjeng, Executive Editor, Vice UK
- Tobi Ruth Adebekun, International Communications Manager, SnapChat
- Mac Alonge, CEO, The Equal Group
- Corrina Antrobus, Founder , Bechdel Test Festival; Film Reviewer (Sunday Brunch); Culture Comms Officer, Hackney Council
- Nana Berchie, Global Head of Internal Communications & Engagement, Arcadis N.V.
- Anouchka Burton, Communications Consultant & Coach
- Jermaine Dallas, Senior Copywriter, Edelman
- Devesh Gupta, Associate Editor, IndianTelevision.com
- Jocelyn Jackson, Senior Director, Integrated Intelligence, W2O Group
- Jessica Hope, Founder & MD, Wimbart
- Krish Jeyakumar, Community & Social Media Manager, Chip
- Claire Johnson-Tusinska, Regional Leader, Strategic Communications & Public Affairs EMEA, Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices
- Effie Kanyua, Director of PR & Communications, Hearst UK
- Elijah Lawal, Communications & Public Affairs Manager, Google
- David Levin, Founder & Creative Director, That Lot
- Alicia Liu, Founder & MD, Singing Grass Communications
- Uzma Lodhi, Senior Associate Director - Global Internal Communications, European Marketing Lead, APCO Worldwide
- Adrian Ma, Founder & MD, Fanclub PR
- Claire Quansah, PR Director
- Yuan Ren, Journalist
- Harriet Otoo, Head of Communications, PA Media Group
- Reesha Rajani, Group Commercial Director, Golin & Virgo Health
- Pema Seely, Public Relations Manager, Alibaba Group
- Indy Selvarajah, Creative Director, Edelman
- Alicia Solanki, Deputy Managing Director, Brand, Ketchum London
- Ndubuisi Uchea, Co-Founder & Head of Partnerships, Word on the Curb
- Arun Sudhaman, CEO & Editor-In-Chief, PRovoke Media
- Simba Zvobgo, Creative Freelancer
Full schedule to be announced on Monday 16 November 2020 at: www.bmeprpros.co.uk/events
The Pros Winter Series is delivered in partnership with Google and is supported by Ketchum, Manifest and the CIPR.
Note to attendees: The Pros Winter Series will take place behind a paywall. On Friday 27 November attendees will receive an email with web address and login instructions. For group bookings we need the email address for each attendee.
- The BlueprintPromoting racial diversity
- VICEImmersive, investigative and uncomfortable journalism
- Snap IncSnap Inc. is a camera company. We make @Snapchat
- EdelmanLeading global communications marketing firm
- Johnson & JohnsonChanging the trajectory of health for humanity
- Hearst Magazines UKA network of quality platforms, content and experiences
- That LotMulti award-winning social creative agency.
- KetchumAward winning global communications consultancy