- Royal Victoria Dock, 1 Western Gateway, London E16 1XL, UK
Organised by Tech Circus
UX LIVE 2019 will be the third instalment of the U.K.’s fast growing UX training conference.
UX LIVE gathers industry leaders to inspire, collaborate and share insights with the UX community. Spanning user research, product & service design, emerging technologies and design leadership; UX LIVE 2019 presents three days of practical, actionable insights into the UX methodologies and best practices employed by some of the world’s leading researchers and designers. Featuring a world-class lineup of over 40 industry leaders; UX LIVE will continue to offer unrivalled variety and flexibility. With multiple tracks, panels & a full day of workshops, you can ‘create-your-own-agenda’ based on the content that best suits your personal skill development.
Hosted at the iconic ExCeL Arena in London Docklands on 11th, 12th & 13th November 2019, UX LIVE focuses one day on Research and another on Design, covering a wide breadth of topics. One stage will be dedicated to the practitioner-level tools and deep-dive, practical knowledge necessary to deliver intuitive products, whilst another will be focused on the skills required to lead successful design teams. Therefore this will be a great event to attend with your whole team! The LIVE stage will feature panel discussions throughout the day too, so you can discuss a range of pressing industry topics directly with our speakers. Following your feedback, we’re now offering a full workshop day, which will enable you to get hands-on training from a range of inspiring design leaders.
With free video access post-event, you can relax on a beanbag or network like it’s going out of fashion, and still catch up on the talks you missed afterwards! We offer two-day passes in addition to three-day, so you can tailor the conference experience however you like. Our flexible structure means all UX practitioners will learn new skills, connect with their peers and grow as designers at whatever pace they’d like.
Last year we attracted speakers from the likes of Google, InVision, Mule, Spotify, The BBC, Youtube; Lloyds and many more, tackling some of the most pressing industry topics.
This year’s lineup will be even bigger and better, with below just being a few of the names confirmed to speak:
- Paige Bennett – Design Research Manager at Dropbox
- Joe Natoli – UX Consultant & Trainer
- Karen Cham – Professor at Brighton Uni
- Dan Makoski – Chief Design Officer at Lloyds Bank
- Buzz Pearce – Global Design Director at Skyscanner
- Stephanie McNee – Research Lead at Facebook
- Pip Jamieson – Founder of The Dots
- Conor Ward – Director of Design at BT & EE
- Ben Sauer – Director of Conversational Design at Babylon Health
- Richard Banks – Principal Design Manager for Microsoft
- Kasper Friis – Head of UX & Design at Technolution
- Morgane Peng – Director of UX & Design at Société Générale
- Astrid Weber – UX Research Manager at Google AI
- Jonathan Lovatt-Young – Founder of Love Experience
- Amanda McConnell – Product Manager at Netflix
- Mark Shahid - UX Manager at Thomas Cook
- Nanako Era – Experience Researcher at Airbnb
- Noel Lyons – Exp erience Design Director at Barclays
- Dan Ramsden – Creative Director for UX Architecture & UX Writing at the BBC
- Froso Ellina – Product Design Manager at Pivotal Labs
- Stef Smet & Dominic Burt – Product Designers at Facebook AR
If there’s one conference you go to this year to upskill your UX capabilities, this should be it!
There's less than 100 standard tickets left, so act quickly before you miss out.
For two day and one day tickets, please go to the UX LIVE website.
PRICE INCLUDES VAT. Please contact us on the UX LIVE website if you purchase tickets through The Dots so that we can process your order properly, such as VAT and getting questions on dietary requirements, etc.