Organised by University of The Arts London (UAL)
Preparing your CV to apply for work opportunities this summer? Updating your CV with the experience, skills and knowledge you’ve gained this academic year? Looking for tips on how to make your creative CV stand out or get inspired for ways you can tailor your CV?
Join the Careers & Employability to get some top tips, insights and signposts to prepare your Creative CV. During this session, we will be going through all the useful top tips on how you can prepare your Creative CV for employers (aiming at jobs within the UK market)
During the session we will:
- Define the purpose of a CV
- Explore what sections to include on your CV (and why)
- Give our top tips on how to best display all your skills and experience (including volunteering & side hustles)
- Explore what to include if you have no professional experience
- Share useful resources to support you to design your CV (and why you should make it accessible)
This session is aimed at all UAL students, graduates, and alumni who are keen to prepare their CV, update their CV or get some insight, tips, and/or reminders on ways to include the skills, experience and knowledge you have gained this academic year.
If you believe there are any barriers to your participation in this event or you have any access requirements you wish to discuss, we would be happy to talk to you. Please contact email@example.com in advance.
Book your space here!