Organised by The British Library
*Please read deatils before booking*
Looking for impartial business advice? Then attend the highly rated LBSS business advice clinic.
Our 1:1 business advice sessions are now available REMOTELY via Skype to support you and your business during this difficult period.
REBOOT. RECOVER. REBUILD.
Looking for impartial business advice? Then attend the highly rated LBSS Business Advice Session at the British Library Business & IP Centre – now delivered online. This is a great opportunity for you to discuss for one hour your business at a confidential, 1:1 meeting with an experienced business advisor.
Suitable for entrepreneurs and business owners who:
- Need help developing a sustainable business strategy
- Perhaps the business has reached a plateau and you’re not sure what steps to take next
- Have just started a business, have met difficulties and want feedback on how to overcome them
- Need advice with business structure and funding to launch and grow your business
- Have a specific idea and want to bounce thoughts off an experienced business advisor
- Are running an established business and are having growing pains
All Senior Advisors from LBSS have started and run their own businesses, and the start-up advice and business planning support you receive from us is therefore based on practical business experience!
*Please can all attendees book via this link* - https://www.bl.uk/events/business-advice-clinic-29-may-2020
Name: Webinar: Business advice clinic
When: Fri 29 May 2020, 10.00 - 17.00