Organised by Copy Club
64% of global consumers said they are more trusting of brands that represent diversity in ads.
But how can we authentically incorporate diversity and inclusion into our marketing communications?
In this 2 hour workshop, we will dive into inclusive marketing, your brand and its opportunities. Shana will guide you through a high level audit, so you can finish the workshop with three key changes to implement today.
What we'll cover (to achieve your goals)
- An introduction to diversity, equity and inclusion and why it matters
- An understanding into Inclusive Marketing
- An interactive brand audit from your website to social media
- A look to best in class and inspiration
- Key watch outs
- Our curated and recommended resources for inclusive marketing
Shana is an award winning marketeer, innovator and founder of disruptive diversity platform, Lila. Shana has years of experience within the FMCG space, working for one of the leading spirits brands in the UK and creating 360 inclusive marketing campaigns.
Who is it for?
- Marketing managers looking to keep their brand relevant
- Social media managers who need advice on inclusive campaigns
- Anyone who wants to understand diversity and inclusion
- This is a 2 hour workshop, running from 11-1pm on the 18th of June
- We host all workshops on Zoom so you can join us from your study, sofa or even your bed. We do ask that you pop your cameras on as all chats are interactive
- This workshop will be recorded in case anything urgent pops up on the day. The recording will only be available to those who are signed up to join and teh sessions are interactive so you will miss out on the fun stuff
- You also get: a worksheet to work through & reference when you need, a workbook of key points & resources and an inclusive marketing framework