Shiraz Creative UK & Europe is currently looking for a creative and talented 3D Event Designer to join its design team. This is a dream role for someone passionate about designing events and creative concepts in fashion, technology, beauty, luxury and art. This role offers the candidate the opportunity to work on multiple exciting international events and is ideal for someone who would like to progress their career and work with some of world's most exciting brands.
The ideal candidate will come from a creative agency, an advertising agency or an event production agency, have bags of energy and creative ideas and have immaculate style. Only applications with visual portfolios attached will be accepted.
The London (Soho) based role will primarily focus on designing large scale international projects so some travel might be necessary. You will be hugely influential in our design studio and should be someone who is seeking out massive challenges.
You will be joining a fantastic team where creativity is prized above everything else, and a place where you will be developed, supported and given the opportunity to fulfil your creative and design potential.
A designer from an architecture and interior design environment would be our ideal candidate.
You must have photorealistic 3D visualisation experience, AutoCAD and ideally 3D modelling, Animations & Print Mechanicals experience. It's also important that you have an understanding of materials, costs and production processes.
We are looking for a cool, creative, fashion-forward person with keen interest in modern art & design. Our designers are actively aware of the latest trends in our industry, aware of our key competition and are keen to spot and develop trends. You should be happy to take client instructions and follow strict brand guidelines but use your creativity and expertise in implementation of them, whilst still delivering Shiraz’s artistic vision for the client.
Our clients include Visa, Bloomberg, The Atlantic Magazine, NET-A-PORTER, Harrods, Godiva, Giorgio Armani, Make Up For Ever, Paul Smith, Stella McCartney, Alessi, M.A.C, Starbucks, Hilton, Christian Louboutin and a number of top communication agencies.
Brief outline of duties and responsibilities:
· Understand company vision and design aesthetics, helping drive a consistent design sensibility across all events
· Support the creative lead on incoming event opportunities, including development of innovative creative concepts from start to finish for use in out-going proposals
· 2D & 3D Graphic Renderings and visualisations of event environments
· Creative and design resource for production team, providing design support and direction during actual production of events
· Participate in client discovery calls and meetings; manage day-to-day client communication and tasks
· Research client and understand client brand guidelines to employ as part of creative strategy, maintaining client brand standards
· Drive proposal process until completed, collaborating with production manager and other team members and composing most, if not all, of the proposal bullets and written copy
· Understand cost components of proposed design and align with budget realities
· Revise and update proposals in timely manner
· During day of event, be onsite to oversee execution and bring design to life and its full fruition
· 2D Graphic Renderings, Illustrations and other graphic support/visuals as needed for proposals and client requests
· Create site plans & floor plans
· Oversee graphic and printing needs for projects
· Prepare presentation materials to pitch clients on vision for event
· Highly creative at fresh, innovative concepts for live activations
· 2+ years in relevant creative or event design role 1+ years of experience in production of live events (can be concurrent with above)
· Design degree (Bachelors)
· Mastery of Adobe Creative Suite
· High proficiency in AutoCAD or Vectorworks, as well as rendering packages like Strata 3D, Cinema 4D or 3DS Max
· Ability to interact with senior client-side executives
· Extreme attention to detail and good project and time management skills
Over the course of 18 years, Shiraz has grown into a full service creative event agency with five offices worldwide. This evolution has allowed our team to refine an artisan approach to the immersive experiences we create and provide results to a diverse list of clientele across beauty, fashion, automotive, hospitality, real estate and non-profit industries.
We seek to understand our client’s individual needs as we develop innovative narrative tools that bring their stories to life in engaging and impactful ways. In a world that is digitally focused, bridging the gap between technology and artistry is the guiding principle in all that we do.
Our global clients include brands like Amazon, Baccarat, Bentley, Berlutti, Bulgari, Breitling, Conde Nast, Cadillac, CHANEL, Christian Louboutin, Dior, Ferrari, Fendi,Google, GQ, Harrods, Hilton, Infiniti, Lancome, Lacoste, L'Oreal, Louis Vuitton, M-A-C, Miu Miu, Moet Hennessy, NET-A-PORTER, Krug, Paul Smith, Prada, P&G, Revlon, Swarovski, Tommy Hilfiger, Versace, Valentino, VISA, WWD, Vacheron Constantin, Yves Saint Laurent, Zegna, Unilever and many others.