Our Account Managers develop and maintain long-standing and mutually beneficial relationships with prospects, agencies and end clients. From first-enquiry, throughout the project lifecycle, and on to aftercare, you will expertly guide customers through Dalton Maag’s service offering, and propose and deliver solutions which meet their needs exactly. Consistently highlighting Dalton Maag’s distinctive value proposition in the market, you will work closely with the marketing team and our Creative Directors to identify and develop new business opportunities, while continuing to maintain our wide-ranging international customer portfolio.
Required skills and experience:
• The ability to manage multiple concurrent client projects, from initiation to after care.
• Drive to grow long-term relationships with both agencies and end-clients.
• A proven track record in maintaining and exceeding sales targets, across new and existing business.
• The ability to identify customer requirements, translate benefits, and convert opportunities across a large portfolio of varied clients.
• Outstanding communication, facilitation, and negotiation skills.
• Comfortable with public speaking.
• A high level of commercial awareness.
• Exceptional customer service skills.
• Impeccable attention to detail and an extremely thorough approach to record keeping.
• Excellent verbal and written English.
• A good knowledge of design.
Desired but not essential background:
• Experience working in the creative industry.
• Familiarity with competitive tendering.
• Knowledge about technology and consumer trends.
• Experience with creative software, eg. Adobe InDesign