Mission are actively looking for an experienced PR and communications Account Manager to join their dynamic and multi-skilled campaign team to work across a roster of exciting clients ranging from lifestyle brands to fitness and FMCG brands.
The successful candidate will have excellent client services skills, strong written abilities, proven media relations experience within the broader lifestyle sector and a passion and keen interest in the media landscape as a whole. Experience working as a part of a team to craft impactful storytelling opportunities for brands is crucial, as is experience supporting in the overall delivery of integrated communication campaigns on behalf of brands. The role is currently remote but will require a blended mix of home and office working in the near future; Mission HQ is based in Central London.
We need you to demonstrate:
· +4 years’ experience within a PR/communications agency
· A passion and drive to develop and execute truly exciting campaigns on behalf of clients
· Strong communication and excellent written skills
· A “news hound” approach to media relations with passion and established knowledge of the media landscape
· Experienced client handler with proven client service excellence
· A team player with the ability to work collaboratively as well as independently
· Strong interpersonal skills with experience in building relationships and influential networks within in the industry
· Outstanding organisation skills with the ability to manage a varied client portfolio