Crush are looking for a digitally orientated Account Manager to play an integral role in the team, working alongside our MD in the running and delivery of our key brand accounts. You’ll also be the first point of contact for any day-to-day client queries.
As an Account Manager you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing excellent customer service to all our clients; responding to queries, managing and delegating all requests in a highly efficient manner
- Overseeing the approval of all assets, liaising with both client and talent management teams, foreseeing any potential delays to the approval process
- Preparing agendas, circulating notes and updating project statuses
- Maintaining flawless project administration; allowing work to be delivered in a timely and cost-effective manner
We’re looking for someone with:
- A solid understanding of advertising and marketing, with an awareness of various media formats and platforms
- Strong experience gained either for an agency or leading brand in an account capacity
- Passion for and understanding of the evolving digital landscape, trends and consumer behavior
- Strong Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Confidence in dealing with clients, rights holders, talent and talent reps directly
- Keen interest in the music, entertainment and lifestyle industries
We specialise in delivering work that’s rooted in consumer passions. We develop strategy, negotiate partnerships, manage campaigns and create content. Brands come to us for specialist expertise and solutions, our clients understand the value of audience-relevant lifestyle partnerships and recognise our dedication to delivering them for brands.