NetDoctor, the UK's leading independent health and wellbeing website, is looking for an Acting Digital Editor with a
passion for health and wellness to spearhead our successful digital editorial team for a period of seven months.
As interim site lead working out of Hearst UK's London office, you will ensure NetDoctor's renowned health and lifestyle information is commissioned, edited and suitably expert and comprehensive, utilising doctors, pharmacists and experienced wellness writers to serve the brand's loyal readers, growing audience and engagement.
- Oversee, assign and edit all content and operations on the brand's website
- Manage a hub of trusted medical and health freelancers to deliver authoritative content across health and wellness
- Utilise data and analytics tools to drive traffic and engagement to achieve editorial and commercial objectives
- Oversee social media platforms, identifying and executing opportunities for future growth
- Monitor and report on trends and activities within the wellness industry to keep the website up to date
- Digital native with experience in Google Analytics and SEO best practice
- Passion, knowledge and editorial background in health and wellness
- Strong editing and writing skills for creating, tightening and crafting copy
- Collaborative nature and can-do attitude
- Socially savvy across Facebook, Twitter and emerging social networks