Hearst's Content Marketing Agency was launched in June 2015, to service ASDA's content account. This account has grown exponentially, delivering not only print and digital content, but also through-the-line photography and TV advertising. Alongside the ASDA account sits O2, P&G and Princess Cruises. These clients are supplemented with project work across other brands.
As a global publishing powerhouse, Hearst is in a great position to win more commercial content clients and there's a huge appetite within the business to grow Hearst Content Agency exponentially in 2020. This role is until December 2020 in the first instance.
• To work on the Asda client account delivering through the line photography for owned earned and paid channels.
• Ensure quality creative output across all campaign assets.
• To work with the team from brief into pre-production, shoot production and post-production
• Attend creative meetings and contribute accordingly
• Understand client objectives and past performance and insight to direct thinking around all creative solutions
• Work with the Head of Client Services and the Senior Producer to deliver appropriate, new and relevant creative to support the client brief
• Work with the client services and production in relation to debriefs/project reviews creative reviews
• Find the best-suited creative talent to execute the campaigns; Photographers, videographers, Models, Stylist, H&M, Set Builders, Prop Stylist, Film Directors, Editors, Designers, Art Workers and Retouchers.
• Direct repro and post production services as required.
• Ensure only the highest quality creative is delivered and meets the brand objectives
• Work within the budget parameters set by the client service team
• Encourage passion, pro-activity; desire to succeed and over-deliver at all times
• Stay abreast with market and competitor activity to help guide and inform creative approach.
You will be a proven Art Director with a wealth of shoot experience, design skills and an understanding of brand lead creative with a focus on food. You will have significant experience delivering multi-platform content and understand how to best to leverage content across each platform. Solid experience working on client facing business
• InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator and repro knowledge
• Ability to deliver creative presentations
• Experience working through the line and knowledge of technicalities in delivering content across multiple channels
• Adaptability and flexibility - able to design across all titles on all multi-platform offerings
• Collaboration and team participation
• Familiarity with marketing principles
• Ability to work effectively to meet deadlines
• Ability to build close working relationships with the entire teams
• Enthusiasm and endless supply of new ideas
• A passionate approach to work
• The ability to think creatively and proactively
• A strong eye for detail
• The ability to be self-motivated