We are looking for an exceptionally gifted conceptual designer to join our in-house creative team. This is an amazing opportunity to work with one of the world’s biggest brands, producing advertising that will be seen by millions around Europe.
The right candidate will be working in a truly collaborative environment alongside our creative team, defining the visual identity of our advertising across multiple channels of communication. We want to find someone who will think strategically beyond the immediacy of the brief and be able to identify what is best for our customers and Amazon as a whole. In order to earn trust of others, they will then need to be comfortable articulating their ideas, both verbally and in written form.
The successful candidate will be a supremely talented designer who does not compromise quality, with a razor-sharp eye for detail, not flustered by tight deadlines and a proven ability to work from conceptual ideas, through to delivering final artwork. Some hands on experience creating html digital adverts would be required.
· A design degree or equivalent with at least 5 years working experience within an agency environment or in-house creative team with a focus on mass advertising.
· Stand out portfolio with strong art direction, showing a high level of visual design skills and experience in creating advertising solutions across multiple channels.
· Portfolio should have examples of print, digital and social campaigns.
· Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
· Strong communications skill
· Self-starter who is customer-obsessed, detail-oriented and enthusiastic team player.
· A working knowledge of HTML5 and CSS
· Ability to bring an idea to life through sketches and drawings.
· Global or multi-country experience
· Being able to speak additional languages would be a big plus.