We’re looking for a talented, spirited and experienced creative artworker to come and join our team.
You’ll be a technically strong craftsperson who can be flexible between print and digital projects.
You’ll have a creative flair and be comfortable working alongside a designer and the rest of the creative team to produce high-quality layouts through to print and web-ready standards.
· Producing high-quality design work that includes:
· Experience in creating work in print and digital advertising. Managing digital files is required
· Creative from brief through to delivery, across multiple platforms, e.g. concept sketches, draft and final page layout designs, HTML emails etc.
· Cropping, manipulating, editing and making images ready for web and print use
· Working with the agency’s senior team to help them create compelling stories through design
· Working closely with and learning from other members of the design team to help them deliver design work across a wide range of projects and clients
· Changing and updating design work following direction and feedback from senior team or client
· Ability to deliver versions of existing designs and templates swiftly for different clients
· Clearly communicating your work and the thinking behind it
· Play an important supporting role in a multi-disciplinary team
· Excellent and expert technical knowledges of Adobe Creative Suite and other creative programs.
· Working knowledge of MS PPT, Word and Excel
· Good understanding of and use of typography and colour
· Paper prototyping and comping is a must
· Illustration and/or data visualisation (desirable)
· A portfolio of impressive projects from university or previous jobs that demonstrate creative potential, intelligent design thought and some understanding of different audiences
· Comfortable collaborating with other staff and taking creative direction