Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
We’re really excited to be inviting a new addition into our creative team, as we embark on our search for a super talented Artworker!
You’ll be developing artwork across our diverse group of channels, utilising the creative briefs and our brand guidelines to deliver exceptional results. Acting as a ‘brand guardian’, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all assets are in line with current campaigns and/or the brand signature and are consistent across the business. We’re looking for someone who is creative, has a keen eye for detail and is able to co-ordinate an organised and efficient process end to end process.
* Creating artwork in line with the brief and the brand guidelines
* Working closely with the rest of the Creative team, a well as other key departments, ie. The wider Marketing team, Buying, Channel Ops, etc, to ensure that all creative work produced is consistent across all channels.
* Communicating effectively throughout the process so all key information regarding creative artwork is passed to the teams ensuring the design brief is met
* Delivering the finalised artwork in line with the brief and the agreed timeline
* Actively participating in the creative team meets, communicating well and working towards a right first-time approach
* Reviewing all creative artwork throughout the process and at the end, to ensure the highest possible standard.
* Adapting images through the creative artwork stage in preparation for reproduction, ensuring the visual look and commercial editability is maintained
* Ensuring all product ranges are consistent to master versions and guidelines, as well as aligning to other ranges both in progress and already on sale
You will have….
* A proven track record as an Artworker
* A digital portfolio to showcase your previous work and successes
* Experience gained in the Retail industry is preferrable
* Strong creative flair with impeccable attention to detail
* Customer-centric thinking
* A proactive and self-sufficient way of working with a ‘can-do’ work ethic
* The ability to analyse and review own work to deliver to a high standard
* A collaborative approach with the ability to work with other departments across the business
* Great communication and influencing skills
* A positive style with a level of resilience when needed
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.