Making shoes, quality ones, is not an easy task. They are a complex product that require over 120 processes to put together. We know how to blend fashion seamlessly with fit and quality to create that unique feeling you get when slipping on the right pair. Our products are fashion focused yet comfortable, flattering yet fit beautifully, of superior quality yet affordable.
Perhaps it’s because they’ve been in our founder’s family for four generations or because we’ve been doing what we do for over a quarter of a century; shoes and accessories are in our blood.
Today, Dune London has grown to become an influential, dynamic and internationally renowned business, designing, producing and distributing shoes and accessories for men and women across a multitude of platforms around the world.
· Daily management of the Range Plans, keeping them up to date with new styles, sales info, commitment, cancellations and any price changes
· Updating and managing line cards for all areas weekly. This includes phasing stock, forecasting repeats and new lines and ensuring key volume lines are fully managed
· Assisting the Merchandiser with analysing sales information and putting packs together for planning meetings.
· Monitor and maintain both intake margin and gross margin
· Review sales and stocks on a regular basis using the WSSI and suggest action to Merchandiser
· Weekly analysis of data at fascia, store and product level, suggesting appropriate actions
· Completing ad-hoc analysis accurately and efficiently
· Regular meetings with Allocation to go through trade actions and ensure distribution plans are being carried out
· Terminal Stock management
· Updating and managing Supplier Production Plans from line cards
· Management of sale, promotions and price changes
· Good working knowledge of Excel and looking to take that next step in their merchandising career
· Analytical in thought process
· Understands the customer and brand
· A great team player and excellent communicator
· Experience of allocation and an understanding of stock management, line cards and forecasting
· Experience and knowledge of updating WSSI
· Confident in talking through figures in meetings
· Ability to manage time, prioritising tasks for the week
· Ability to take accountability and deputise in Merchandisers absence