At New Look we all stand by our brand values; keep it simple, be brave, think customer, act with pace and take responsibility- That’s the New Look way!
In 1969 New Look contributed to fast fashion and things are about to get even faster. We’re a team united with a clear purpose – to be the most loved and trusted high street retailer and bring some much needed fun back to the high street.
Every person makes New Look the incredible place it is to work, and together, we’re unstoppable. Within our buzzing environment all our talented people work hard but we ensure some fun is thrown in too!
Fashion is personal and we want everyone to celebrate self-expression, helping our customers to look good, feel great and express themselves with fashion.
At New Look we spend our days working to improve the way we do business , our only rule is that there are no rules and we want people who can make a difference, think big, think brave and aren’t afraid to make mistakes.
Does that sound like you?
• Provide copy for all BAU creative assets across multichannel touchpoints, including POS, homepage, email and digital inspiration pages, in-store directional copy, online furniture copy, paid and organic social requests
• Ensure all written copy is on brand and follows the brand TOV guidelines
• Support the Senior Copywriter on creative campaign copy and digital hubs when required
• Work with and support the copy and content team on providing stories for content, particularly across email
• Support on providing copy for internal documentation
• Build key relationships across the business to ensure all other departments are adhering to the brand TOV in all written content and communications
• English wizard: Strong knowledge of spelling and grammar
• Jack of all trades: Ability to effectively work on multiple projects/tasks of varying complexities, meet deadlines, prioritise and deliver under pressure
• Act with pace: Ability to work creatively under pressures of time and scope… Without losing your temper. Retail is very fast paced!
• Happy to work to a strict brief, put finishing touches to copy as well as generate ideas
• On-brand: Copy is on-brand and adheres to tone of voice guidelines
• Audience sweetheart: Compelling copy that achieves positive reaction from audience (measured by results and research)
• King/queen of punctuality: Copy produced on time
• Team player: You know how to build strong internal relationships. You’re a people person.
At New Look we take pride in career progression, offering internal promotions to candidates who are ready to step up the career ladder. We also offer everything from bonus schemes to season ticket loans that will make life a little bit easier for you - including a huge staff discount of 40%, holiday days and access to our New Look Rewards which include some amazing discounts across a number of different businesses.
Come join us and see it for yourself. You have to experience it to truly believe it.
We know that job descriptions do not always let your unique work history show- if you do not meet all of our requirements but you still think you’d be a great fit for this role… apply anyway!