We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Cinema Marketing Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Brand Marketing Manager for Sky Cinema, you will be responsible for delivering on and off-air brand marketing from conception to delivery. Working closely with the Marketing Controller, you will ensure each campaign is creatively excellent, follows brand guidelines and delivers against a number of KPIs.
- Be responsible for delivering engaging and motivating on and off-air ATL marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with the Marketing Controller to translate insight into compelling marketing propositions, achieving buy-in from internal stakeholders as well as studios.
- Day to day management of on and off-air marketing for brand campaigns. This includes proactively organising kick-off sessions, brief creation, management of creative process, managing agencies, delivery of copy and research.
- Devise and implement marketing plans for our pop-up channels such as the Oscars collection to drive value perceptions amongst Sky Cinema customers and intention to purchase amongst headroom. This will involve working closely with wider Sky teams to ensure our messages are communicated across all key touchpoints.
- Provide outstanding creative leadership to both internal members of staff and external teams working with the department. Challenge media and creative agencies to deliver best in class TTL work and innovative solutions to campaigns.
- Ensure all campaigns are measured and results shared. Ensure that all best practice learnings are captured within case studies and incorporated in to relevant campaigns in the future.
- Ensure all activities are carried out cost effectively, efficiently and within budget.
- Ensure all output from Sky and its partners regarding Sky Cinema is correct, in line with the marketing guidelines for the service and from the studios and communicating the key message priorities for that point in time.
- Degree educated or compensating work experience
- End-to-end brand campaign management experience
- Experience of delivering TV, digital, out of home, radio and press
- Understanding of what makes a great TV ad
- Worked in a fast-paced marketing role for a major brand
- Competency skills across Microsoft Office
- Enthusiastic, motivated individual who can work alone as well as part of a team
- The ability to prioritise effectively and works accurately and well under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail, competent at managing campaigns across multiple touchpoints
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about