We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Business Development Team.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
In joining the Business Development team, you will support a portfolio of projects, initiatives and partnerships cross Sky to deliver our business development objectives.
Prime activities in this role will include:
- Leverage internal and external data sources to inform and shape best strategy for business development prioritisation
- Support the Business Development Directors in creating strategic and business cases and develop creative analysis to identify revenue growth for Sky
- Work with other key stakeholders across the business to help assess development opportunity and its implications and translate those into proposals
- Create metrics to evaluate the success of specific business ideas
- Build, maintain and own excellent relationships with key internal stakeholders
- Skills as a team player, who loves breaking down problems, building solutions, delivering actionable and data-driven analysis, and working in a changing environment
- Experience in a business planning environment and working with cross functional teams
- Strong analytical skills, meticulous with strong intuition for business and consumer focus
- Strong strategic capabilities with the ability to evaluate, analyse and present information to executive level
- Strong proven project management skills
- Experience working independently and a track record of taking initiative in dynamic environments
- Ability to multi-task and adapt well to changing
- Able to prioritise tasks effectively
- Demonstrate initiative, adaptability and problem-solving skills in a changing and dynamic environment
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about