Camberley, Surrey, United Kingdom
Copland Events are looking for a candidate with the drive and ambition to shape a rewarding sales career in the global events business. International travel required!
Established in 2007, Copland Events is a specialist events company that organise hosted buyer meetings between elite buyers and suppliers from various branches of the Marine, Oil & Gas and Aviation markets. “MTB” (Meet the Buyer) is a well-established portfolio of events held across the globe that has seen high growth due to an established reputation of quality delegate experience.
This is an outbound telephone sales role, where you will be required to make calls, convert and nurture relationships with an international client base. To succeed you will have to quickly understand complex industrial markets and confidently captivate your target with a consultative sales approach.
· Extensive international travel
· Grow your career in a supportive and training focused sales environment
· A realistic commission scheme will be coupled with additional monetary and travel incentives to motivate you to achieve. Salary OTE £30,0000 per year (Uncapped)
· Subsidised on-site restaurant
· Mining data and prospects from our targeted CRM Database and manage your time efficiently across various time zones
· Self-sourced lead generation to supplement internal database efforts
· Establishing strong client relationships through a consultative sales approach
· Attend major Marine, Oil & Gas and Aviation trade shows/exhibitions throughout the world to generate further leads
· A focused and determined approach to hitting monthly individual and team KPIs
· Drive and ambition to overcome objections in order to convert sales
· Organised approach to recording sales pipeline and confidently reporting to the senior management team
· Able to manage your time efficiently across multiple time-zones in order to meet your revenue targets
· Adaptive communication skills to sell the event concept and close deals with clients who are not native English speakers
· Travel internationally and assist in the on-site management of your events