Do you want to work with iconic brands like ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Men's & Women's Health and Digital Spy? Are you enthusiastic, eager to learn and hard working? Hearst's business marketing team play a key role in taking our media solutions and commercial opportunities with our world-renowned brands to market. We are looking for a team coordinator who can help our team deliver excellent work to drive interest in Hearst amongst media agencies and clients.
What we're looking for in you
You're looking for a chance to break into the media industry and keen to develop your skills and learn business-to-business (B2B) marketing. You have a can-do attitude, with the ability to take initiative. You are naturally organised, detail-oriented and inquisitive with the ability to communicate effectively to relevant stakeholders to ensure that activity is effectively managed in a timely manner. You are a team player, you're an admin guru and you're creative. A commercial mindset is a plus.
This is an entry-level role, allowing you the chance to learn on the job by supporting the marketing managers around you in order to get your first marketing experience and discover which area is of most interest for your future progression.
• Create and/or update sales materials and branded collateral.
• Collaborate with relevant stakeholders across key functions of the business (sales, PR, editorial teams) to help execute marketing campaigns.
• Manage the upload of content to our internal sales platforms - Showpad and the Commercial Sales team hub.
• Proactively update and manage our digital asset management system with the relevant assets.
• Manage the creation and distribution of Hearst-brand giveaways.
• Support in the organisation, delivery and follow-up for Hearst B2B events and speaker panels.
• Assist in the creation of PowerPoint presentations for our commercial teams.
• Update corporate website, as required.
• Gather stats, assets and information for the production of new case studies which will showcase the success stories of our high performing sales campaigns.
• Research competitor activity and contribute ideas for new initiatives to strengthen our relationships with media agencies.
• Schedule meetings, draft meeting agendas and minutes, manage invoices, organise couriers.
• A can-do, proactive attitude
• Enjoy problem-solving/solution finding
• Good with Microsoft Office; Salesforce a plus
• Strong communication skills
• Strong organizational skills