We are looking for a Chinese Social Media Assistant to join our London team us as soon as possible. The person will assist our China-based editor to draft content for both Weibo and WeChat.
Skills, experience & personal attributes:
- Experience editing Weibo and WeChat
- Experience with Photoshop (Finalcut / Premiere and Illustrator
is a plus)
- Understanding of digital storytelling, social distribution and analytics
- Confident working independently and productively
- Full of passion and enthusiasm for creative and culture industries
- Strong time management and multitasking skills
- Proactive and deadline oriented
To apply, please send your CV & a short covering letter (all in PDF format)
Subject line: Chinese Social Media Assistant + your name
You must have the legal right to live and work in the UK.
This is an internship, but depending on performance we will be happy to offer a part-time position after the internship.