Client Service and Marketing Executive, Events
We at Hearst Live passionately believe in the power of live experiences in our audience's lives.
Having seen significant growth across this sector for Hearst and Hearst Live we are looking to recruit passionate industry leading professionals from the events, digital, social media, PR and experiential sector who will be part of a growing team within a leading global media company.
By bringing to life our brands we strive to create live experiences that enable, inspire and excite our valued audiences and clients so they can deeply engage with the Hearst brands and audiences. Hearst Live is the award-winning live events division of Hearst UK. Creating live experiences for our iconic media brands such as Cosmopolitan, Esquire, Elle and Harper's Bazaar.
Reporting into the Head of Events and Client Service, the role will be responsible for the overall delivery of the client experience on some of our key events. You will be central to making sure clients love us and that you are driving Hearst Live to deliver outstanding work for them. This role has two key focuses:
EXTERNAL - You will be committed to delivering excellent client service and be the voice of Hearst Live to our client partners. You will manage all client comms and ensure the right level of sponsor integration into the event. Post event you will be an integral part of the team responsible for renewing partnerships year on year, ensuring we are able to meet client's objectives.
INTERNAL - Think of yourself as the conductor of the orchestra. You will bring together all teams within Hearst Live and coordinate with Hearst editorial, commercial & client teams. You will play a critical part in the smooth running of our events.
Please note this role will require extensive working out of normal office hours including being present on site at the Hearst Live event portfolio.
• Proven ability in client service with a keen eye for detail
• Ability to work across multiple internal stakeholders as well as external clients to successfully deliver against client expectations
• Confident communicator with an ability to manage relationships at all levels
Campaign delivery support
• Assist on the delivery of client's campaigns to sustain an engaging audience experience and to increase audience / client satisfaction
• Coordinate with the sponsorship, marketing & design and event delivery teams to create integrated client campaigns
• Support marketing team in logging all client centered communications and providing reporting metrics
• Work with the Marketing, Design, Production & Operations to ensure client integration throughout the event
• Support the Client Service Managers in curating and producing post campaign reports to encourage client renewal year on year
• Highly organised with experience managing multiple stakeholders
• Excellent communicator, able to manage & collaborate with multiple stakeholders
• Understanding of how to get the best out of people
• Diplomatic yet assertive
• Experience ideally within an event or agency environment
• Passionate about live experiences and complete belief in their power
• Self-starter attitude with a solution led approach
• Interest or knowledge of media industry
• Personable and presentable with an exacting eye for detail
• Ability to multi task and remain calm under pressure whilst maintaining accuracy
• Ability to work as part of a team within office and event environment
• Flexibility in work approach and time management