Internship Opportunity - Ministry of Nomads
Design Background Essential.
Ministry of Nomads, a commercial, educational and philanthropic platform for artists and collectors, is currently looking for a Gallery Assistant to help organise art-related events, liaise with press and media organisations, and establish further exhibition space.
We are looking for a very motivated person with strong organisational skills and design background to assist our Communications Manager.
- a talented young professional
- able to multitask a busy workload
- level of education completed - BA degree (or equivalent) minimum.
- excellent oral and written communication skills
- knowledge of online marketing tools and techniques
- computer literacy (Microsoft Word, Excel, Adobe Suite: InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator - preferable)
- flexibility and discretion
- professional interest in the arts and ambition to work in the art world
- manage social media, making sure all of the accounts are active and well received by the appropriate audience
- produce content for social media, write short texts for our email campaigns and other online channels
- assist with general office administration
- other duties from the Gallery organisation.
*We welcome candidates with an ambition to build a solid career in the art world.
This is a great opportunity for someone with efficient skills who would like to be involved at the heart of an exciting and ambitious organisation.