This is an amazing opportunity for a highly creative marketing professional to use their copywriting skills to the max, working across all of Frame’s communications channels to ensure that messaging is consistent and on-brand. We are looking for a talented individual who totally gets what Frame stands for and is able to write and create engaging content, linking back not only to Frame’s offerings, but also to current and past cultural references. The brief on all of your work will be to make the reader ‘FEEL GREAT’ with super positive vibes always.
The right individual will be able to adapt tone of voice and messaging to tailor to different customer segments.
This role will become a key member of the Frame Marketing Team, ensuring that our brand stays true to the original vision of the founders, whilst staying current and helping the business to grow in line with the business plan.
- Ownership of the Comms Calendar - ensuring that all key business activities are communicated to the correct customer segments
- Have a in-depth knowledge of the key Customer Segments, and create a strategy as to how we speak with each segment in the most relatable way, along with which content is relevant to each segment.
- Writing engaging copy for all Frame newsletters, getting across key messages with a ‘soft-sell approach.
- Working with Marketing Assistant to build and schedule emails.
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that all CRM communications feel on-brand and are delivering clear and engaging messaging.
- Update copy based on performance of different campaigns in order to continually optimise campaigns.
- Creation of the Social Media content Strategy across all channels, working with the Digital Marketing Manager to optimise ongoing in order to hit KPIs
- Management of Social Media channels - planning, creating and curating content. Working with the rest of Marketing Team to share ideas.
- Capturing engaging and on-brand imagery and assets that work specifically for each individual channel
- Management of Marketing Assistant to ensure all posts are correctly scheduled and we engage with all followers / comments.
- Reaching out to like-minded accounts forming relationships and getting involved in conversations on relevant topics.
- Working towards growth and engagement KPIs set by Head of Marketing.
- Management of the Move Your Frame and mum-hood website copy to ensure that the TOV is consistent across the entire site..
- Working alongside the Digital Marketing Manager to ensure that the website copy is optimised for SEO.
- Ensuring that the website is always up to date. Management of the Marketing Assistant to ensure that all updates are on-brand and replicate the Frame TOV used elsewhere.
- Management of the monthly Frame internal newsletter, and all other major staff / instructor comms, to ensure that the Frame TOV is consistent internally as well as externally. You will be provided with the relevant content for these newsletters.
- Line Management of the Marketing Assistant, delegating relevant tasks down and coaching them in order to perform their responsibilities to the best of their ability, ensuring that work is delivered on time, and on-brand.
- Proven experience creating content for a high-performing social media account
- Proven copywriting skills and ability to write in the Frame TOV
- Strong photographic and editing skills for social media content curation.
- A clear understanding of the Frame Brand Values and how we differentiate ourselves from competitors.
- A sharp eye for detail - ensuring all comms are free from typos / errors.
- A true team player who enjoys working in a fun, collaborative and fast-paced environment , and to tight deadlines (this is a must!)
- Proactive and a natural self-starter
- Excellent communication, time management and organizational skills
- True passion for the benefits of ‘MOVING YOUR FRAME”