The Communications Manager is responsible for transmitting compelling content across both internal and external channels. We are seeking a Communications Manager that is able to establish and strengthen authentic connections within the universe of Billionaire Boys Club EU. Building and nurturing media relationships, you will compose press releases and brand copy to educate and inspire the wider audience. You will be the ambassador for the brand identity, ensuring all communications are enhancing the brand image across UK, Europe, Russia and the Middle East. You’re the connector to the creators, thinkers and ‘others’ with aspirations, quirks and dreams shared by the brand. Your understanding of PR, Social Media and E-commerce will ensure you are able to effectively deliver communications with impact.
The Communications Manager will work within a small creative team to deliver the brand vision across activations and special projects, both online and offline. The role will involve both leveraging existing campaigns and assisting to devise new ones, utilising our friends & family network and product placement and creating new avenues with collaborators. You’ll be supporting strong relationships with creatives, entertainers and ‘others’ to present the brand vision through relationships with key talent and leaders in fashion, design, art and music. The role should also work to constantly serve up new direction and forward thinking to match the progressive, off-beat nature of the brand. Above all, prioritising all brand communications, to ensure a true reflection of Billionaire Boys Club EU’s premium position and maintaining an aspirational image across all channels to enhance product and distribution is a must. The winning candidate will be an integral member of the Billionaire Boys Club EU team, with consistent drive and judgement, and work closely with our in-house Creative team to develop authentic assets that support the elevated image of Billionaire Boys Club EU product, communication and distribution.
• Day to day communication management, with a strong media relations skill set on both a reactive and proactive basis.
• Manage development of communications timelines and budgets surrounding product launches, look books, collaborations, events and special projects.
• Lead press initiatives inclusive of events, sample movement, press days and 1 to 1 editor appointments.
• Excellent writing skills essential. The brand’s tone of voice and personality are evident across every channel, therefore it’s essential to be a confident copywriter who will deliver consistently and channel appropriate content.
• Primary liaison and co-ordinator between EU Creative/Communications team and global Billionaire Boys Club team.
• Represent brand in social and cultural settings.
• Maintain and develop authentic relationships with creatives, entertainers and ‘others’ within the universe of Billionaire Boys Club.
• Inspire and assist creation of brand content and digital media plans from strategy to execution.
• Continuously motivate and spur brand communications.
• Assisting with product placement - managing delivery of product to seeding list.
• Collaborates with Creative team to develop campaigns and marketing materials for seasonal collections and special projects.
• The ability to work out of hours to complete work to highest level as required.
IDEAL CANDIDATE MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Marketing/Communications, Journalism, Business or related field.
• Proven experience in PR/Communications/Marketing management role.
• Proven event management and on the ground media/PR experience.
• Experience working within a luxury brand environment with focus in the European or UK market.
• Ability to be self-motivated and work independently as well as in a small team.
• Strong leadership skills and a high degree of initiative.
• Strong network within leading menswear, and top tier cultural titles with the ability to engage and inspire contacts.
• Cultural relevance: must understand the story of Billionaire Boys Club / ICECREAM and the importance of brand DNA/inspirations.
• Genuine advocate of Billionaire Boys Club and understand connections between music, fashion and greater culture.
• Proactive and able to show initiative to foresee / resolve issues.
• Exemplary organisation skills with the ability to juggle multiple priorities and work in a fast paced environment.
• Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do whatever it takes to help your team win with a ‘big picture’ attitude.
• Ability to interact, network, build credibility both for themselves and the brand.
• Proficient with Excel/Numbers and In-Design for budgeting and internal reporting.