Can you make content fly off the screen? Want to write copy that catches the eye? Have you got skills for impressive social media? We're looking for 30 passionate, diverse and talented folk to join us at our March Portfolio Masterclass at Shoreditch House, London.
Whether you're looking to kickstart your career, step up to a new position, or gain tips, tricks and advice from the best in the business, this event is for you.
You can learn more about this event under our Portfolio Masterclass page (search 'Portfolio Masterclass' in the companies tab).
Applications close 10pm on Sunday 17th March, 2019.
This event is proudly supported by our friends at Shutterstock & MOO.
Mentors to be announced shortly. Previous mentors have been reps from companies including Nike, Dazed, Pentagram, BBC, Warner, WIRED, Burberry, Google, AKQA, Adidas, Tate and many more.
1. BUILD YOUR PROFILE - Your Dots profile is used as your application - so make sure to have at least 1 project on your profile (although more is preferable, so we can see your great work!).
2. APPLY BY 10PM, SUNDAY 17TH MARCH, 2019 - Once you’re happy with your profile, hit the ‘apply’ button above. Please add a short message in your cover letter letting us know how you might benefit from this masterclass. Make sure to save the masterclass date: Tuesday 26th March, 6:30pm-9pm, Shoreditch House, London.
3. WE'LL THEN SELECT THE SHORTLIST - 30 applicants will be invited to join the event. We're after a diverse group of people with ambition and big ideas. There is no minimum or maximum experience level required. From Tuesday 19th March, we’ll let you know whether you’ve nabbed yourself a spot! Successful applicants will then be sent a single-use ticket code to reserve their place.
4. THE EVENT - The 30 successful applicants will get projects from their portfolio reviewed by industry mentors in groups (it's a little like speed dating, but in groups and with folios!). Tuesday 26th March, 6:30pm-9pm (followed by optional networking drinks) at Shoreditch House, London.
5. ALL LEVELS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY - For the 30 successful attendees, tickets cost £10 to ensure attendance.
The event is proudly supported by our friends at Shutterstock & MOO!
15% discount for Shutterstock image purchases using the code 'dots10'.
15% off MOO printed products - find more by searching MOO in companies on The Dots.