A role responsible for creating engaging, shareable content on new and existing social media platforms. Supporting the Marketing Manager, you will play a central role in communicating the brand aesthetic and lifestyle; utilising film, photography, media, and sound to drive customer acquisition and grow engagement.
You are a naturally outgoing and confident personality, not shy to jump on camera and represent the brand! You are a creative with new and exciting ideas; driven to communicate these via online-mediums, in unique and interesting ways. You’re aware of the fashion, food and lifestyle industry movers and shakers, and are focused on getting their interest and attention. You’re in-tune with social-media trends, pop-culture and current affairs and spend your downtime dreaming-up fun, creative ways of using these interests to promote the brand.
Will have prior-experience growing a brand’s social-media reach and content engagement
Will have prior-experience creating super-cool, engaging and unique branded content!
Will have a proven track record in creating social media campaigns, videos, posts and clicks!
Will have great time management skills; tasks will always be done to a high standard and on time!
Will have a crisp, clean and polished content-aesthetic!
Will be bubbly, fun and outgoing; a people-person who gets along with everyone!
Will be high energy, enthusiastic, positive and focused!
Will be adaptable and flexible – everyday is different!
Will be a natural brand-cheerleader!
To grow the brand’s social-media engagement
- Creates bite-sized, sharable videos with of the product. Goal: to increase social-media engagement
- Captures high-quality photos of the product. Goal to increase social-media engagement
- Edits content in-line with brand guidelines
- Operates the brand’s key social media channels
- Operates the partnerships outreach program
- Maintains relationships with key media
- Represents the brand at key events and activations
- Engages with audience both online and on-location