A new and exciting role has come up for a Content & Performance Marketing Manager. The role comes at an exciting time for Hearst as we see strong growth in our engaged audiences across all of our brands. Understanding how these audiences engage with our content by platform is key for growth. The role requires an analytical mind who can mine large volumes of data, evaluate performance and make future recommendations across paid and organic content strategies.
§ We’re looking for a positive, proactive, curious and collaborative individual able to effectively tell stories through data.
§ Experience in a paid content role is required
§ People management experience required
§ Experience using Google Analytics.
§ Experience using social media ads managers required such as Facebook Business Manager, YouTube Creator Studio/Analytics, Twitter Ads Manager, Snapchat Business Manager, Pinterest Analytics.
§ Experience with content monetisation required
§ Experience using 3rd party social insights tools in previous roles
§ Experience working in a publisher/client side/agency environment desired.
• Assist in overseeing day-today operation of paid social executives and campaigns, ensuring paid campaigns are allocated evenly per head and in line with media budget expectations and strategy
• Support team as and when required with campaign execution specifically on larger, more complex campaigns that involve product/insight testing
• Liaise with the Commercial & Content Studio teams on the pre-sales side with social and content campaigns answering any questions they may have about performance marketing, KPI’s and best practises
• Jointly lead growth of Hearst’s organic social audiences advising on 360 social content strategies ensuring insights and data are at the heart of content creation that contributes to business revenue
• Collaborate with Affiliate & Content Syndication teams to help acquire audiences to achieve business goals in these areas
• Work with the Subscriptions team to help push paid activity for beauty boxes, advent calendars, exclusive subscriptions etc. working to a CPA basis
• Assist the Head of Audience Engagement in collating, analysing and distributing social data and insights back to the business.
• Jointly lead monthly social media meetings with social editorial teams to provide insights/action points to the teams.
• Monitor and stay up to date with industry trends and competitor activity ensuring these updates are shared with the business.
• Ensure the team complete all monthly insights and performance reports are completed and distributed to the business in a timely fashion
• Support/Execute with any brand/conversion uplift studies being conducted on branded content campaigns with Facebook/Instagram/YouTube.
• Deliver insight presentations to senior management as and when required.