We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Sky Creative Agency.
"Sky's one of the UK's largest advertisers. And here at SCA Central we service this giant account. We're a team of skilled, experienced professionals. We can take a brief from concept to delivery. We work on integrated campaigns across media and we love what we do. Our objective as an agency is simple: capture peoples' hearts and minds and compel them to buy Sky products and services: TV, Broadband, Mobile.... Right now, we're looking for a talented, enthusiastic and experienced Copy Lead who can do just that. If you're working at an ad agency, ready for your next challenge and want to join a creative agency that's still growing and really going places, get in touch"- Nigel Edginton-Amor, Creative Director, Advertising.
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment, then you may be the Copy Lead we're looking for.
- Be a leader who can manage and inspire a team of copywriters
- Implement, hone, and execute our distinct tone of voice.
- Adapt this tonality to fit with performance marketing/direct response principle
- Be responsible for evolving and editing copy across a range of channels.
- Work in collaboration with a Creative Director, and alongside designers, developers, and the wider marketing team
- Ensure that the Copy team produces clear, engaging, and persuasive copy that's on brand tone of voice, across emails, digital, press, DM, retail, radio and more.
- Use your intuitive understanding of the relationship between copy and design
- Minimum 10 years of copywriting experience, including reviewing and editing others' work
- Natural leadership skills, with experience of mentoring others and giving clear feedback and direction
- The ability to prioritise multiple projects
- Skilled in producing clean, clear and concise copy that's on brand TOV
- Intuitive understanding of the relationship between copy and design
- The ability to swiftly and seamlessly adapt and enhance campaign ideas across email, digital, print and more
- The ability to help conceive ideas when there is no existing campaign to build upon
- Proven experience in writing Performance Marketing/Direct Response communications
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about