Creative/Graphic Designer – full time (initial 6-month contract)
Perfect Cartel is a strategic, creative event design, digital + brand experiences agency, specialising in the luxury, beauty, fashion, lifestyle industries.
Imagining & creating beautiful environments & experiences we are also experts in special projects + programming, VIP services & experiential strategy.
Portfolio clients include: Cartier, Michael Kors, YSL Beautè, L’Oreal Group companies, Nyetimber, Bumble, W Hotels, Central Saint Martins, M&S, Three UK.
We work across product launches, dinners, parties and luxury experiential activity.
Perfect Cartel works mainly throughout the UK (mostly London) and our hub is based in Shoreditch.
Pre-production office hours are Monday – Friday, 9.30AM – 5.30PM however some flexibility on both sides is necessary.
Strong self-leader and conceptual thinker with high creative standards that can independently and consistently execute compelling concepts for our client’s brand vision across all media. Understands how to translate a marketing / PR objective into an exciting and effective creative experience for our customer.
Concentrating on concept & design of beautiful presentations, engaging experiential interiors, floorplans, art working & ad-hoc design work, you will have 4 + years in a similar role with a similar client base and enjoy working across both luxury and high street brands - understanding the specific nuances of each sector.
Strong Adobe Suite Skills (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign), MS Office (our producers work regularly in PPT + Keynote).
Illustration, set design, CAD and/or spatial visualisation, interior styling, Visual Merchandising experience skills & interest - a large bonus.
· Executing creative concepts for multiple formats from print, spatial design through to digital application.
· Presenting concept visualization through sketches, drawings and illustrations
· High level of mood boarding and visual curation, a great eye and solid conceptual thinker. Developing brilliant narrative and strong story-telling whilst understanding experiential, events + brands are key
· Overseeing design changes and improvements throughout the development process
· Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept
· Understanding trends within the scope of the industry you are working in
· Managing own workflow and deadlines in relation to projects; must work well and collaboratively under pressure to always over deliver
· Be able to put the client at the centre and find solutions to creative problems
Creative Pitches/Concepts – Contributing to creative and strategic discussion around new briefs, including concept ideation, visual curation, briefing 2D/3D renders, materials, sourcing, and briefing set build teams.
Spatial Design – Thorough knowledge and experience of spatial design & floorplans in event & retail space
You will have a keen eye for detail, great instincts, be brand ‘aware’ and be a clear communicator.
Culturally savvy - You will be well read and interested in what is happening in the events, fashion, beauty tech, design, creative, food & drink and arts industries - instinctively knowing what’s hot and not.
Presentation - Be well presented and client ready and facing and represent Perfect Cartel impeccably in all communication.
Competitive remuneration based on experience, to start ASAP