Creative Social Media Intern
Wonderland Agency and Hire it are looking for a social media manager to administer both companies’ social media marketing. We are looking for a friendly, self-driven creative individual with experience and passion to build our brand on various different social media platforms. The opportunity will allow the candidate to travel and attend events in and around London.
Responsibilities will include:
· All social media activity (channels tbc)
· Some awareness and experience of online research including trend forecasting, event agency experience
· Research, data and analysis skills
· Be able to work to strict deadlines
· Improve the use of social media and developing our followers gaining leads and sales
· Brand awareness and development
· Strong photography skills
· Daily research plans/tasks
· Researching competitors
· Identifying target customers
· Exceptional written and verbal communication
· Experience of working within the social media industry and ideally within the events/furniture hire
· An extremely creative eye
· Work closely with both teams and providing them with up to date social trends and tools
· Manage brand audit across digital and social platforms
· Research competitors for pitches or current clients as needed
· Creating reports, review and analysing competitors. Managing social platforms and KPIs.
· Keeping on top of day to day administration tasks related to social media.
· Experience working in social media, ideally within the Event Agency industry.