Job Description: Project Manager
About Creative Equals
Creative Equals is an award-winning global not-for-profit consultancy. We believe diverse teams = diverse work/editorial = diverse audiences. We continually challenge the status quo, to push for a world of fairness, diversity and belonging. We help businesses grow inclusive cultures to unlock the potential for innovation, creativity and profitability.
We use a data-based approach to reveal the systematic inequalities that exist and apply cultural intuition to achieve true equity. This creates space for all voices to rise, shape behaviour change and policy in the workplace.
We are looking for a Project Manager to provide the operational support to order to deliver high-quality diversity & inclusion (D&I) services. This includes planning/overseeing all aspects of our D&I projects, to meet the project’s goals on time and within budget. It will require you to organise people, tasks and resources to deliver successfully.
These D&I projects might it be Equality Standards, D&I Training programmes or inclusive audits. You will be the go-to person for everything involving a project’s organisation, implementation and delivery.
This role would suit someone who enjoys solving problems, with the ability to move fast and navigate ambiguity.
Your skill set should include the ability to:
● Lead the planning, implementation and delivery of projects (including defining scope and goals, scheduling timelines and managing resource)
● Manage project administration (including all documentation, project evaluations and results measurement, meeting budgetary objectives. and reporting regularly to senior management).
● Track project performance, managing risk assessments and ensuring projects are delivered on time, to budget with goals met
● Build engaging client relationships of cross-functional stakeholders at C-Suite/Senior Management Team levels
● Manage global projects, across multiple regions (such as EMEA and APAC)
● Mentor and grow junior members of the team
● Design/implement/improve project management processes/systems within the business
Our projects typically include:
● Diversity & Inclusion strategy, content development and facilitation
● Research and data analysis
● Working with or in support of diverse communities
● Working within Human Resources and diversity and inclusion growth areas
It would be helpful if you have encountered projects along those lines before, but training can be provided if needed.
Creative Equals is dedicated to promoting a diverse and inclusive workforce - a place where we can all be ourselves and succeed on merit. We offer a range of family-friendly, equal opportunity employment policies, and flexible working arrangements to support staff from diverse backgrounds.