We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"This new team is transforming the way that Sky understands the performance of its TV and Communications products. An exciting and forward-looking area where every member plays a key role in our future product strategy, across Europe. We're looking forward to welcoming someone new to our friendly team" - Head of Product Effectiveness
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Data Strategy Manager, you will be responsible for the capability at the core of understanding product performance. Continually striving to improve our knowledge about how our products perform for our customers and dedicated to the best product experience across the Sky group.
- As an insight & data expert, advise the product teams on how to best understand the performance of their features, with the aim of improving customer experience
- Ensure no product or feature is delivered that we cannot measure, through the timely management of detailed analytics & reporting requirements
- Own, drive and manage the continuous improvement of our product analytics capability
- Establish & oversee a fit-for-purpose suite of automated and self-service reports enabling detailed product performance monitoring
- Work in partnership with the data architects, developers and delivery teams (in Sky Technology & Product Development) to ensure the accuracy, efficiency & scalability of product data
- Protect Sky's customer data in accordance with regulation & company data protection policy
- A driven and determined character who is self-motivated, ambitious and able to work both independently and within a team.
- A quick learner, with a passion for knowledge & insight. Familiar with data, reporting and technology (coding & development experience a benefit but not necessary).
- Experience working with advanced data sets, reporting and analysis tools e.g. SQL, Tableau, Big Query, Google Cloud, Adobe Analytics etc.
- Be a great communicator and convey your ideas effectively across many layers of the organisation.
- Experience of leading a small team or coaching others
- Be a virtual leader of a larger cross-departmental team, collaborating and influencing direction through guidance, prioritisation and creative problem solving
- Experience of software development processes and working with / in software development teams
- A proven track record in delivering and managing complex products (including an understanding of resourcing and budgets).
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, your appointment will be subject to receiving a positive outcome from your criminal record check.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about