We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"Sky Creative Agency is changing. Part of the Sales and Marketing Group providing an in-house creative service for business areas across the whole of Sky we are looking to develop our agency functions and grow the ambition and the scope of our work. Sky Creative provides a wide range of creative solutions to support Sky's channels and marketing teams. This is broadly based around brand, design, promotion and campaigns; the creative opportunities are wide ranging and diverse with a 200 strong workforce"- Ceri, Executive Director
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
Reporting into the Executive Creative Director for Design this is a Senior Management role running a critical creative design team. You will have direct line management of a talented, multi award winning design team and creative control over Sky News' biggest broadcast projects
- Be responsible for line management of senior designers
- Design origination (hands on role)
- Work with Senior producers and News team to establish new working practices in Live and Projects
- Help Integrate the design team into Sky Creative Agency within a matrix structure
- Work with Sky News to ensure the team meets the future requirements of news
- Inspire the team to be excited by Live and Project News design work across all platforms
- Talent recruitment and development within SCA framework
- Ability to communicate complex issues simply
- Work within a matrix structure with multiple stakeholders (in News and SCA)
- Solid grounding in design across multiple disciplines including broadcast, advertising , promotion and Digital
- Proven ability to collaborate and work with wider departments and 3rd parties
- Expertise in Adobe suite, After Effects, Cinema 4D and digital platforms
- Currently at Senior designer level or higher
- An outstanding portfolio of work across multiple platforms and channels
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about