We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
"Working in the User Interface Design Content team gives the opportunity of exposure not afforded elsewhere in the industry. You will work with programming key art and adapt it for the UI. The role also involves creating original creative solutions for specific UI content areas." - Leann, Producer
Sky Q, a generous pension and private health care. Access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Designer, you will join the team responsible for creating assets used in some of our most highly viewed design work on high profile platforms seen by millions of customers every day.
- Be a midweight designer who's proficient in Photoshop and Illustrator and wants to be challenged in an active, friendly and fast paced environment.
- Demonstrate a high-level understanding of design, layout and typographic skills
- Be self-confident, flexible, motivated and a good communicator
- Work on multiple projects as part of a team
- Understand, and work to meet Sky Creative Agency's aims and objectives
- Creative problem solving - think of solutions and how we can answer a brief
- Have an ability to identify ways of manipulating supplied imagery to fit a range of deliverables
- A positive attitude to all briefs with a love of problem solving and a desire to find solutions
- A comprehensive understanding of Adobe software in particular Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Experience and comping and layout
- A flair for design and the desire to craft the best possible work
- Strong client facing presentation skills
- The ability to creatively advise and exchange ideas with other team members
- An understanding of brands and guidelines and how they are applied
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best
A job you love to talk about