The Campaign Against Living Miserably (CALM) is leading a movement against suicide, the single biggest killer of men under the age of 45.
We’re recruiting for a Digital Communications Officer who’s ready to roll out some next level social – not only shouting about CALM for men who need our services but also leading the conversation about masculinity and mental health.
This role within the Communications team will support the creation and curation of engaging digital content, foster an online community around the CALM movement, and ensure the CALM brand and message reach the widest possible audience.
It is well-suited to a digital native with social media and comms experience who thrives working agency-style across many projects.
1. Support the development of channel-specific social strategies to achieve CALM’s goals
2. Create and curate digital content to support all functions of CALM
3. Grow and maintain the CALM social audience through engaging content, interactions, community management, partnerships and influencers
4. Maintain and develop CALM’s distinctive brand voice through digital channels
5. Manage ongoing monitoring and evaluation of social and digital activity
Full job spec on the CALM website - via Apply link.
To make your application please use CALM's online Job Application form, where you will need to include a supporting statement of up to 3,000 characters and upload your CV.
Deadline for applications: 23 July 2018
Interviews (provisional): 25-26 July 2018