We strive to celebrate & champion women to inspire change, and to create spaces and a sense of community in which they can thrive. The AllBright is the connective thread between passion and drive, celebrating women of all ages and stages.
Our members’ clubs are designed by and for women. They are elegant spaces offering a home away from home to put the work in, network, unwind and be inspired. From the art that adorns the walls to the food on the menu, we are championing and supporting women and female-led suppliers and creators.
The AllBright EDIT is our online digital platform for original content. EDIT is our opportunity to deliver the AllBright mission around the world. Expect career advice, smart lifestyle features, opinions and conversations for tackling the myriad of topics relevant in the working life of women.
The AllBright Academy is part of the AllBright Digital ecosystem – our online membership offering for women everywhere. Encompassing upskilling content from leading business own as well as opportunities to connect via mentoring and digital programming, AllBright Digital is for everyone who wants to develop professionally.
Our monthly Pitch Days, hosted in partnership with HSBC Private Banking, is a series committed to supporting early-stage female founders. Each Pitch Day we invite female-founded businesses looking to raise capital to present to our network of experienced investors, high-net-worth individuals and business leaders.
What makes an AllBright employee?
If you want to join us on our journey, we want to hear from you!
We are always on the lookout for candidates to possess the following 3 attributes:
• Execution – we look for individuals who can execute tasks and deliver results under pressure.
• Flare – we encourage our teams to work creatively, think outside the box and work with resilience (and pizzazz).
• Global Sisterhood – whether you are male or female it is important that you are 110% committed to our mission to create the global sisterhood and empowering women, which means understanding our members and working collaboratively to achieve this.
The AllBright is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
Our Central team is the hub of the AllBright. We are a small, but passionate team. Every member of our central team plays a part in what we do, keeping us innovative so we are ahead of the curve. You will have access to development opportunities, content and events that empower and engage and ultimately join an amazing and ambitious team.
Job Description: Digital Community Manager (3 month contract with potential to extend)
Reporting to: Head of Academy
Job Purpose: To develop the AllBright Digital community engagement strategy to nurture and engage the member community. Responsibility for executing the strategy working towards KPIs.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Develop a community strategy for AllBright Digital encompassing all content platforms and areas within the app with a focus on driving post trial sign ups and in-app engagement.
• Work closely with the product team to prepare for new app releases including content and community focused functionality.
• Through content, creative assets and campaigns, engage the AllBright Digital community on a continuous basis by:
• Executing the in-app content strategy, managing assets, design and copy with the support of the community executives
• Working with the Social Content team to align messaging with organic social content plans and campaigns
• Assist the Content Director and events manager with the execution of an enhanced digital programming strategy including event listings, working with talent, even outlines and reporting
• Work on an influencer/community ambassador strategy to drive engagement within the app working towards key content pillars including the development of a community referral programme
• Source and manage digital community in ambassadors in key markets for AllBright
• Develop new ideas and initiatives to drive group engagement
• Deliver weekly reports on engagement and community growth
• Liaise with other team members including CRM, marketing and wider content team to ensure in-app content is magnified and shared with members in a clear and concise manner
We are looking for:
• 3-4 years of experience in managing an online community, ideally in a forum, app or membership setting
• A strong copywriter with experience drafting content for a digital or social first platform and can adapt content tone by channel / audience
• An eye for visuals – able to source and locate content that fits within the AllBright brand style and visual guidelines
• An eye for data and a willingness to report against key KPIs
• An interest in growing and fostering mission-driven online member communities
• Strong, open, and positive communication style and a willingness to project manage
• Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure
• Desire to progress within a business ultimately taking on more responsibilities
So, what's in it for you?
33 days paid holiday
Great high street discounts and cashback offers via our platform AllAboutAllbright
30% discount on food and beverages in our clubs
Access to our Employee Assistance Scheme
Pension scheme contribution
Discounts off beauty treatments at Powder & Bloom
Opportunity to win prizes from our fantastic recognition programme