Ann Summers is SEXY, DARING, PROVOCATIVE and NAUGHTY – we push boundaries and buttons to give our customers exactly what they want!
We’re the destination brand for must-have lingerie and sex toy innovation and stand proud as the authority in our industry. We passionately champion sexual liberation and believe that every woman in the world should feel like the sexiest woman in the world!
Whether you’re working at our head office or in one of our stores, one thing that’s guaranteed is no two days are the same. We’re a unique brand with a phenomenally talented team of experts across all our channels – together we’re empowered to achieve the brand’s global vision.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Digital Designer to join our creative team, focusing on the CRM proposition. You'll support in shaping the digital engagement with our customer, taking them on a journey that they can get excited about. You’ll be responsible for creating engaging digital designs and making sure these are consistent across all touch points. Your assets will be enticing and on-brand, influencing our customer and helping to build brand loyalty.
* Designing, art working and coding HTML/CSS templates for email campaigns
* Partnering with key stakeholders across the business to develop an effective and efficient way of working
* Identify and develop design solutions that work across various touchpoints
* Create digital concepts that align with upcoming campaigns
* Manage the testing of your own designs through in-house built testing tools
* Attend and contribute in project and team meetings
* Identify opportunities through reviewing competitor activity and current/upcoming trends
* Analysis of previous campaigns, use learnings to drive improvements and developments
You will have….
* A proven track record as a Digital or CRM Designer
* A digital portfolio to showcase your previous work and successes
* Experience gained in the Retail industry is preferrable, but not essential
* Strong creative flair with impeccable attention to detail
* customer-centric thinking
* A proactive and self-sufficient way of working with a ‘can-do’ work ethic
* The ability to analyse data/metrics
* A collaborative approach with the ability to work with other departments across the business
* Great communication and influencing skills
* A positive style with a level of resilience when needed
We regret that due to high volumes we are unable to acknowledge every application. All successful candidates will be contacted as soon as possible to discuss the role and their experience further.
Ann Summers complies with all GDPR policies and by responding to this ad your details will be kept on record for a total of 6 months unless expressed otherwise.