Black Eyewear is a British modern eyewear brand born from designer Robert Roope's desire to rescue the 50s and 60s iconic styles.
We are now looking for an Digital Designer to help us develop a range of design templates to support our growing Email Marketing Campaigns Strategy.
Most of your work will be focused on creating the upcoming automated marketing communication, where you’ll be involved throughout the creative process, from briefing to creating concepts and delivering final artwork.
This role will report into the Head of Marketing and is offered on a Freelance basis.
- Constructing Design Templates for Email Marketing Campaigns, in alignment to Marketing, Creative and Business requirements;
- Create highly effective designs for our Automated Email Workflows, working closely with the in-house Marketing and Creative Team as well as external developers;
- Ensuring consistency of Email Campaigns raising Black Eyewear's digital creative output whilst remaining on brand.
- Be educated to degree level with 0-2 years experience;
- Strong knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, in particular Photoshop and InDesign;
- Ability to work independently and apply spirit of initiative whilst sticking to the Creative Brief;
- CSS and HTML knowledge beneficial.
This is a one time collaboration and will be remunerated a Project Fee.
APPLICATIONS WITHOUT PORTFOLIOS WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.