Hotwire is a global, strategic communications consultancy dedicated to helping ambitious technology companies change the game, build their reputation, and stand out from the crowd. Recognised by multiple award wins over the years, we provide clients with insights-led, integrated communications solutions and experience across a number of market categories.
Our marketing services team creates award-winning creative, digital campaigns across its B2B and B2C client base. We have grown our digital offering in recent years and particularly in 2020. Digital growth is a core pillar of our global and UK three-year strategy and client engagement model. We currently specialise in social media strategy and campaign execution (paid and organic) but will be expanding our capabilities over the next three years to include digital marketing from lead nurturing and sequential targeting programmes through to leveraging adtech & marketing platforms, and new channels such as email marketing and PPC.
From Sydney to San Francisco, we’re a group with a “One Team” mentality. Having been awarded #40 in the Sunday Times Top 100 small companies to work for in the UK, you can rest assured that at Hotwire we will help you to achieve your personal best through engaging work and continuous learning and development.
Our vision is to be the best agency you will ever work with.
We would love you to join our UK team as a Digital Executive
Why this role?
Working with the wider Hotwire team, you will use your knowledge in social media and/or digital marketing to work with the Strategy & Marketing Services (SMS) team in order to execute both B2B and B2C campaigns for our clients that will help them stand out in their markets. You’ll be an innovative thinker, keen to come to brainstorms with your ideas, whilst having rigour around social media content and project management duties. You will be the engine of the client campaign, driving activities with determination and enthusiasm to deliver results that will make an impact for the client’s business, and make your team shine.
Delivering the Hotwire vision and growth (what you will do to help us achieve our strategy)
- Understand campaign management for paid social media as well as organic (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram) whilst furthering this through learning in order to bring great value to your team and clients
- Be the eyes and ears of your clients’ industries, ensuring your team are up to speed on what competitors’ social media campaigns are working well that they can learn from
Deliver the best (internal and external) client experiences
- Understand your client’s objectives to make recommendations to get the best results from social media campaigns
- Work across a number of tech-focused brands, gaining an understanding of how they talk to their audiences and come up with creative ideas to support this
- Understand how to craft content that gets the best response across various digital platforms
- Build relationships with clients and colleagues alike to create awesome campaigns that drive results
- Work to tight and shifting deadlines
- Support with project management across the campaigns you are activating
You will focus on key three areas:
- Deliver work across organic and paid social media and have an understanding of paid social media advertising tools such as LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook’s campaign managers
- Have strong copywriting and editing skills for both short and long-form online content and be adaptable in writing for an array of different brands
- Support with reporting and measurement on social and digital campaigns
- Be curious about new approaches and platforms to make recommendations that will improve client’s results
- Participate in brainstorms and help put together social media and/or digital components for campaigns
- Support the design team on visual asset creation for social content
- Analyse data using programmes such as Netbase, SEMrush and Google Analytics to bring insight to client campaigns
- Analyse campaign or project performance to optimise results during a campaign and for reporting. Mold data into insights to inform future campaigns
Deliver the best People experiences (how you will work with your team, locally and globally)
- Use your impeccable communication skills to work with clients and colleagues alike
- Support your team by looking for opportunities to get involved in ad hoc, internal culture activities
· An A level education or higher
· Around 2-3 years’ work experience in a digital role
· Exposure to analytics tools such as Netbase, SEMRush and Google Analytics
· An understanding of campaign management for paid social media as well as organic (LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram)
· Strong time management skills
· A proactive, flexible and adaptable working style
· An understanding and passion for technology and how it shapes our society
· A can do attitude; knowing that no job is too big or too small
· A team player attitude, willing to muck in whenever and wherever you can!
· Incredible training from the Hotwire Academy; supporting you at every stage of your career
· Understanding that life doesn’t always fit around the 9-5; and that work/life balance is crucial. At Hotwire, we engage in Thoughtful Working, which encourages our employees to work in the best possible way for our clients, our team and ourselves, every single day.
· The Hotwire Bootcamp – an annual trip to a global city with the whole global team
· Well-being allowance or private health care
· Freedom and support to be limitless within the business
· Sponsored sabbatical after 4 years’ service
· A connected, courageous and friendly team creating adventurous work whilst still having a lot of fun
· An exciting and rewarding long-term career, bringing constant challenge and fresh opportunities as you develop
· The opportunity to have global reach within our offices
· Fantastic benefits, including early finish Fridays, 25 days’ holiday and great team socials
Please note that, following Government guidelines, our office is currently closed and our teams are working remotely.