A three-month internship at a creative agency in Shoreditch.
A sharp-minded design graduate, relishing the opportunity to work within the design team of a creative company. You are extremely organised and have a passion for design and creativity. You have a love of digital technology, apps and sites. You are curious about the world, which pushes you to think outside the box. You are a team player and willing to learn.
Skylark are an independent creative agency based in Shoreditch. We make websites, apps, videos and animations. We have an impressive portfolio - from the likes of Arsenal and Buena Vista Social Club to investment banks, interior designers and luxury travel firms. We’re a really friendly bunch and offer a fun and collaborative design home for you. Every member of our team needs support from all things design to bug testing our new sites.
Over the 3-month period you will learn key skills and about the process of a busy agency. You will learn to:
- Design websites with great UX in mind
- Work collaboratively with our creative team, from brainstorming to maintaining live projects
- Learn how to use WordPress and best practice website testing
- Understand how to maintain an ongoing relationship with clients
- Learn how to manage multiple projects at one time
- Saving images for web and renaming according to correct conventions
- Executing design concepts for clients
- Create digital and print layouts for tight deadlines
- Supporting designers in image sourcing, icon creation, and general design tasks
- Maintaining retainer client websites
- Bug testing
- Browser testing
- Liaising with developers on websites in development phase
- Helping us build and maintain our social media presence.
- Running office errands
Send us a CV and a brief covering letter telling us about why you’d be great for this to by Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Submission date: Wednesday 23rd May 2018
Interviews: Thursday 24th or Friday 25th May 2018
Start date: Monday 4th June 2018
Salary – £294 per week / 5 days a week