Reporting to – Managing Director
Location – Remote working with national travel expected
Contract type – Full Time, one year Fixed Term - open to flexible working and job share
Holiday entitlement – 25 days’ plus Bank & Public holidays
We are looking for someone to manage and deliver the Dallaglio RugbyWorks Digital Innovation Project, funded by CVC Capital. The purpose of the project is to ensure we are in a position to continue to deliver our interventions to young people in the event of a pandemic by introducing a virtual platform and content. The project will also seek to enhance our current in person offer, complementing it with a digital offer. The post holder will be expected to identify and set up an online platform, develop a database of young people, create online content, demonstrate engagement and work in collaboration with our Mentor team to ensure the Digital Innovation Project solutions are fit for purpose.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Working with the Managing Director to develop a clear and detailed project brief for the delivery of the CVC 2020 project.
· Secure a technology partner to address digital exclusion challenges that are faced by our beneficiaries.
· Develop a virtual platform and content with the support of the full Dallaglio RugbyWorks squad.
· Ensure that digital security and safeguarding are at the heart of all project design and delivery and to ensure, with support, that Dallaglio RugbyWorks are legally compliant.
· Working with the Managing Director and National Programme Manager collaboratively to establish and develop the Dallaglio RugbyWorks Youth Advisory Board.
· Secure circa £150k of additional funding support to build the breadth and depth of Dallaglio RugbyWorks digital offer (this can be achieved through technology support / in kind).
· Explore and build strategy to build access to hardware provision to ensure that access to offer is robust.
· Proven track record of delivering a digital project with creativity at its heart.
· Clear understanding of the importance of co-creation with young people.
· Ability to manage a high workload with short term deadlines.
· Ability to apply high level creative thinking through a co-creation method when identifying digital development opportunities.
· Excellent networker with the ability to build creative solutions.
· A self-starter who is able to pick this role up and make good progress.
· Project management experience.
· Experience in bringing digital platforms to life.
Please apply with a CV and cover letter by 25th October. Please visit our website for more information.