We're Sky, Europe's biggest entertainment brand. Think top-quality shows. Breaking news. Innovative tech. Must-have products. Careers here mean the freedom and support you need to make an impact - pushing boundaries, creating solutions, hitting targets. And as part of our close-knit team, you'll enjoy plenty of benefits. Plus, experiences you'll only find at Sky.
Now TV is just over four years old. We approach everything we do with fresh eyes, we're bold, ambitious and are revolutionising the sector. We're positive, upbeat, up for it and progressive - always on, putting the customer at the heart of what we do. Innovation is in our DNA. We're the only place you can enjoy Sky Cinema and Sky Sports without a contract or monthly subscription. We are TV on our customers terms. We are Now TV.
This role is an exciting opportunity to join us and work within our Data Intelligence Team.
As part of the Sky family, you'll enjoy either: Sky Q (requires a one-off installation payment) or a NOW TV premium package, as well as a generous pension and private health care. You'll also have access to over 12,000 LinkedIn Learning courses to support your development. And if that's not enough, our award-winning Osterley campus boasts six subsidised restaurants, a cinema, gym, and much more.
To find out more about working with us, search #LifeatSky on LinkedIn, Twitter or Instagram.
As a Digital Marketing Analyst, you will be responsible for building our audience segmentation strategy, providing accurate reporting on the performance of customer communications via digital channels, as well as actionable optimisations to improve engagement and sales.
- Capture campaign requirements
- Define testing framework and measurement
- Build audience segments
- Campaign setup and optimisation
- Ad-hoc and automated reporting in Adobe Analytics and other tools such as Tableau
- Translate A/B and MV experiment results into actionable insights and business recommendations
- Actively share insights, and results with key stakeholders
- Regularly monitor digital campaigns and analytics to identify, validate and quantify opportunities to improve customer communications and experiences + translate into quantifiable business benefits
- Proficiency in SQL to efficiently prepare and analyse vast amounts of data
- Comfortable using Python for scripting / automation
- Experience using tools such as Google Cloud Platform: BigQuery, Dataflow, -Dataproc, Dataprep, Pub/Sub, Serverless Cloud functions, etc. or their functional equivalents on Amazon Web Services or Microsoft Azure. (Preferred)
- Strong interest in digital media, analytics and e-commerce
- Demonstrable experience of using data and insights in a large-scale consumer retail business: media, telco, financial services, insurance (preferred)
- Inquiring and logical mind, passion for using data to solve problems using consistent logic, rationality and objectivity to drive decisions
- Strong attention to details
- Effective written communication, presentation
So, what are you waiting for? Apply now for a chance to forge your own career path and be brilliant as part of a bright, talented team.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, we'll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions, we might withdraw the offer.
We're happy to discuss flexible working.
It's our people that make Sky Europe's leading entertainment company. That's why we work hard to be an inclusive employer, so everyone at Sky can be their best.
A job you love to talk about