Director of Branded Content
We are looking for a Director of Branded Content to help us define our content strategy, build out our brand assets and visual identity, optimised for social media channels. We are a beauty and fashion e-commerce platform launching in Fall 2019. We are well-funded, backed by leading European VCs, and have 10 employees and a cool office in the We Work building in Paddington. You would be our lead in-house creative.
You should be experienced in graphic and motion design. You would lead our creative team in charge of creating content for multiple exciting brand launches on Instagram every month as well as helping with our social media and marketing communications. You and your team would also continue to build out our core digital assets and templates in an effort to create a holistic brand identity.
AGORA’s mission is to become the online destination to discover, engage and buy fashion and beauty products directly from brands on your mobile phone.
We empower brands across Europe and the United States to tell their stories and engage with consumers in order to create a more authentic shopping experience.
In ancient Greece, the agora was the center of art, politics, and commerce in the community. Similarly, AGORA unites customers looking for quality products of meaning to them.
Someone with a passion for design, an eye for beautiful content, a willingness to learn and work hard with a fun and tight-knit team!!!
● Experience in graphic & motion design
● Strong experience creating content for Instagram
● Experience defining content strategy for social media
● Process oriented with ability to implement efficient and scalable processes
● Demonstrable design skills with a strong portfolio
● Minimum animation skills: the ability to translate designs into compelling motion content (GIFs, short-form videos, social media content, etc)
● A thorough understanding of user-centred design and how different digital social media channels present different challenges and opportunities
● Experts in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign
● Proficiency in After Effects and Premiere
● Experience with Adobe XD/Sketch and/or other wireframing and prototyping tools
● Strong organisational skills, with the ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
● Excellent storytelling & narrative skills
● Passion for fashion & beauty is a plus but not a requirement!