Do you have a vision for the future of media for 18-35-year-olds? ITV have partnered with Founders Intelligence to launch Studio 55 Ventures and are looking to fund entrepreneurs with ideas that will be the media and entertainment businesses of tomorrow.
Entries close 17:00 BST on 28 September 2020.
– ITV has launched Studio 55 Ventures to create radical new businesses and experiences that will transform the way media is consumed.
– The programme offers intensive training, mentoring, hands-on support and investment to mould teams with promising ideas into the next generation of media entrepreneurs.
– Applications are open to 18+ before 28th September
– Teams will be given £10,000 upon joining the Studio, run in partnership with Founders Intelligence, with additional payments and investment as they progress throughout the programme.
– The programme will come to a head with a final pitch for long-term investment to Brent Hoberman, ITV CEO Dame Carolyn McCall, and Graham Cooke.
Click the 'apply' button for further details about the scheme and how to apply.